Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My second new favorite thing: rhinestones!

My first burlesque outfit was almost entirely beaded, and it was lovely. But this time I wanted a little more bling so I set out on my first adventure in rhinestones.

Let me tell you, those little buggers are expensive. 

I bought 8 different colors ranging from deep red to pale yellow. It's a summer themed show and number so I wanted to pull in the fiery colors of a summer sunset.  All in all I ended up with a litter over 850 rhinestones (6 half gross and 3 full gross sets for all you craft people). 

And then... I put them on everything. I put them on my pasties. I put them on my bra and I even put then on my gloves. They will also be on my undies but I haven't finished those yet. 

I'm so excited to see how everything looks on stage!!



No comments:

Post a Comment